Psychology Program Objectives:
The Psychology Program has six science and application objectives. In line with these main objectives students will;
- Understand the concepts of and apply scientific methodology in empirical or action research
- Use skills such as analytical and critical thinking and creativity to evaluate psychological issues critically (in experimental-cognitive, developmental, social, clinical, industrial psychology and psychometry)
- Develop the identity of a psychologist
- Develop awareness about ethical values and professional responsibilities
- Develop oral and written communication skills and efficacy in team work
- Become aware of personal and sociocultural differences.