Program Objectives and Outcomes
The objectives of International Trade Program are to educate future global workforce who;
- Have an understanding of the dynamics and relations between firms operating in the global marketplace,
- Comprehend fundamentals of foreign trade management by integrating the theories with real business world,
- Have an understanding of interdisciplinary perspective to accomodate to global business world,
- Are capable to collaborate effectively in a global team and have an ability in both verbal and written communication,
- Are aware of ethical and sociable responsibility issues in the global competitive environment
A graduate of this program should:
- Comprehend the principal theories and the terminology of international trade.
- Integrate the theories of international trade with the real life functions in changing global business world.
- Apply international finance knowledge and accounting methods into global cases.
- Be able to integrate planning and management of logistic function and supply chain activities from an international perspective.
- Comprehend the key concepts of global marketing.
- Evaluate the risks that foreign trade companies and multinational companies face and analyze them.
- Explain the different political, legal, and economic systems and technological forces in the international environment.
- Develop a conceptual framework for the analysis, evaluation and development of goals and strategy for organizations in a global context.
- Communicate and present ideas effectively in verbal and written.
- Participate in a team work effectively and increase the dynamics of the team.
- Use computer-based technology and related packaged software.
- Consider the principal laws and legislations that provide the legal framework for foreign trade.
- Have the consciousness of ethics and social responsibility issues.
- Achieve an interdisciplinary point of view.