Compliance with Dormitory Living
- Important steps in complying with life in dorms.
- Get more information about dorms
- Can I accommodate guests in my dorm room?
- Cleaning time in dorms
- Ironing, cooking, etc. in dorms
First, Meet Our Dormitories
- Dorm info – who is who?
- For what reasons may you go to the Disciplinary Board?
- See Housing Commitment
- Student's Guide (Blue Hand Manual), page 82, Housing Directive
- How can one apply for dorms?
- What are the requirements to stay in the dormitory?
- Fees (payment methods)
- Is it possible to change my room?
- Can I choose a roommate?
- How will placement be decided?
- Use of the Internet in dorms
Application is made by filling out a dormitory application form obtained from Dormitory Directorship.
Acceptance of dorm application.
Preparation of necessary documents for dorm application and their submission to the Dormitory Directorship.
Comply with dorm rules.
Dormitory fees must be paid on time. Relation with dormitory of those students who haven't paid the fee till the last day is cut.
You can apply for room change by filling out a room change form distributed at the end of the first month of each semester.
Roommate preference is asked on dormitory application forms and accommodated as much as possible.
Placement is done according to the criteria determined by Board of Directors of Dormitories. Some of these criteria are residence address, scholarship status, status of Istanbul residency, health problems, etc.
A 150 Mbit Internet connection is used on our campus. To ensure its safe, controlled, and fair distribution, Internet access is provided using username and password.