Prosedür

Prosedür

IŞIK UNIVERSITY OUTGOING TEACHING STAFF MOBILITY INFORMATION

General Information:

  • Teaching staff exchange is usually for a minimum of 5 hours and maximum of 6 weeks. However, financial support is usually provided for one week (5 work days).
  • The activity mainly includes but is not restricted to in-class teaching.
  • Financial support varies from country to country and it is not to cover all expense items.
  • It is important to learn about the teaching staff exchange agreements of your/relevant departments.
  • Financial support may not cover all the agreements. That is why depending on a few factors (availability of funds, agreements of the departments, demand and the feedback received from partners) departments will need to choose in between agreements.
  • It gets highly important to look at partner institutions, their research interests and courses in order to increase efficiency in pairing up. Having concluded an agreement may not necessarily mean the partner institution will directly accept staff exchange. That is why it is important to get in touch with their faculty and get feedback.
  • It is important to cover a wide range of schools and countries. Priority should be give to countries that have not been visited and departments/people who have not experienced it.
  • Interested faculty from each department will take a look at the agreements, and program/department information of the partner institutions. They may, then, get in touch with the related schools/faculty to ask about their availability. It is necessary to get information on the partner institution and contact people in order to discuss about the possibility of exchange in advance. After faculty receives a positive answer, they will inform their departmental adviser as well as Bologna Committee before the stated deadline about their plans of going abroad.
  • It is the Departments' responsibility to give final decision on who will attend to the short-term teaching staff exchange from each department (in case there is excess demand).
  • Erasmus departmental coordinators will be informed at beginning of Academic Year so that they will be able to inform their departments about the availability of funds, agreements, and the tentative deadline.
  • After the first deadline, unattended funds will be allocated on a first comes first served basis.

In the case of nomination:

  • "Öğretim Elemanı Bilgi Formu", "Öğretim Elemanı Faaliyet Rapor Formu", "İş planı" and "Katılım Mektubu" are forms that need to be turned in to the EU Programs Office. "Sözleşme" needs to be signed between the higher education institutions and staff before the exchange takes place. Staff also needs to open a EUR account at Akbank Maslak Branch for the transfer of grants. EU Programs Office will provide assistance throughout these procedures.
  • It is also important to take a look at the National Agency information sheet posted on our website for general information regarding the necessary documentation and usage of funds.
  • EU Programs Office and departmental coordinators should be notified as soon as possible if the exchange is not going to take place. Please note that unemployed funds will affect our performance negatively for the upcoming years.
  • 80% of the grants are to be transferred to the teaching staff before the exchange takes place and remaining 20% are to be transferred after (all necessary forms need to be turned in including receipts, boarding passes, letters, reports, etc). Please note that we may not have the remaining 20% in our accounts so final transfer may take some time.
  • All organizational activities with respect to exchange (accommodation, flight, preparation of the work plan) is carried out by the staff. EU Programs Office will assist with respect to all the procedural matters.
  • Please note that some partner institutions may provide budget housing options.
  • Regarding receipts (i.e. airplane tickets and accommodation) detailed information must be gained from the Department of Budget and Finances. Please note that all receipts and boarding passes must be collected for reporting.

İlgili Dosyalar