Page Group Consultant - Executive Assistant & Admin Support
Michael Pageİstanbul, TR
• Page Group is a Leading Multinational Recruitment Company
• Fast Evolving Career Path for Dynamic Healthcare Professionals
• Client Details
• With operations in 36 countries, PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level.
• CAREER PROGRESSION
Our policy of internal promotion means you will have every opportunity to fast track your career. Our management team started here as consultants and many have enjoyed international careers, working for different disciplines all over the world.
• CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Providing a mix of internal, external and structured on-the-job training, our mentors will start out by guiding you through a comprehensive induction process. This will equip you for success as a consultant, regardless of whether you have previous recruitment experience. Induction is just the beginning and you will benefit from an ongoing programme of training in areas including interviewing techniques, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
• For our growing organisation, we are now looking for a:
CONSULTANT - EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT & ADMIN SUPPORT
• Reporting to manager of the team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• - Business Development (working with existing and new Clients), providing knowledge and advice to Employers markets;
- Sourcing Candidates via networking, advertising and Referrals;
- Maintaining candidate networks;
- Providing resume, interview and career advice to Candidates;
- Interviewing candidates for specific roles or as a general introductory meeting;
- Managing the whole recruitment process including the offer management step and following up satisfaction of both client and candidate side after the placement;
- Maintaining the market and commercial awareness through research and networking;
- Working as part of a team to maximise Michael Page's commercial performance;
- Developing and managing ongoing client relationships, both on the phone and face to face.
The successful candidate should have a university degree from the reputable universities. Dynamic and driven individuals with 2-5 years of work experience preferably in Sales & Marketing or Business Development functions, excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in recruitment will be a good match for the role. Candidates should possess a strong sense of team spirit, have a positive attitude, comfortable in a sales driven environment and be able to deal with day-to-day challenges. Someone who wants to progress and not just be a recruitment consultant would be a strong candidate. Applicants must be fluent in English.
An exciting job opportunity for young professionals to change their vision with commercial mindset in recruitment market.
• Kıdem düzeyi: Başlangıç Seviye
• İstihdam türü: Tam Zamanlı